Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring has Sprung

And I believe it's officially spring now here in southwestern Pennsylvania.

It has been in the mid 70's the past two days and I have wore myself out playing in my yard.

I have most of my flowerbed's weeded, the stick's and branches picked up and burned, and most of the garbage out of the yard.

My daffodils are ready to bloom and my tulips and hyacinths are fighting to see who can grow faster.

The lily's are already 2 inches tall and the clamatis I planted over at the stable is starting to get green, so I guess i did something right with it. I've never planted it before.

I still have to cut back my snowball, butterfly, burning, holly and 'misc' bushs so they grow fuller and cut back my roses. Then finish weeding and get mulch. Depending on if i get more plants, plant them, and I may design a new flowerbed. Haha. I'm going to be busy busy busy.

I'm ready to get back in shape and get some sun on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment